Official Manchester City v Newcastle United thread

so far looks like a good professional performance, belamy has looked ok to me, I believe he will score tonight! robs playing fine as is zab and de jong. the defence aint had anything to do as yet, could see another 3-0 here if we dont change anything

bobmcfc said:
this one is perfect its on sopcast
PLEASE dont post any links at all on this site... i know its a drag but PLEASE read the sticky made by Shadygiz... we do not want this site to be burned...

Da_Blu_Moona said:
Why does it seem like we are playing a little more reserved than usual and are content with just passing it at the back rather than the full out gung ho stuff we normally do. Don't get me wrong a 1-0 is decent but it would be nice for a few more goals in this game.

because we have something we've never had before this season:

the ability to keep the ball.

let's face it the reason we've blown teams out when we've won is because those were 'good flair days'--we've got flair to burn but didn't have the lunchpail players to keep the ball. granted it's only newcastle but so far so good, and we looked a lot worse vs a lot of teams that are at least as bad. hopefully the second half continues to plan. de Jong and Bridge add a lot in terms of stability/possession in the back, i think the back half of this lineup looks promising.

if we can keep this up it may not be as dazzling as the bowouts but week in, week out it's the kind of play that's more likely to come up wtih 3 points. some damned fine passing so far .

sam221985 said:
that ESPN rubbish just didnt work managed to install it but then it was just loading for about ten minutes load of rubbish
sopcast is always weird, close it and retry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.