Official Manchester City v Newcastle United thread

We should be up about 2.0. I really hope Newcastle don't score, and then it turns into a 'settle for the draw' game.

We need to get a little better around the box. We can get some great balls in, but a little bit of execution is letting us down.

Challenger1978 said:
paddystyle said:
Challenger1978 said:
Is anyone watching the channel on sopcast its perfect picture quality but in chinese ?.
me

Ahh kk , dam espn they'd hype up a turd and make it 6003 times more important than it really is.

I cant get sop cast at all, well pretty much all season tbh and it was great last year ?

decent half, bellamy looks rapid but trying a bit too hard to impress, de jong looks brilliant, bridge solid, robinho moments of brilliance but drifting in and out, swp good finish but not much else, hart nothing to do, kompany solid, zab looks good and busy, ireland great.

just need to feed bellamy more through balls in the second half because he's 2 secs quicker than them.

This game is there for the taking. The Geordies have offered nothing. If we step it up a gear then we should murder them. Unfortunately this means it will finish 1-1!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.