Official Manchester City v West Brom thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tattooedcityfan said:
ok so let's say hughes goes soon,who the hell is available?

Frankly anyone would be better. The club is a mess. I said it weeks ago that it reminds me of 96. Hughes has to go now.

leewill31 said:
moomba said:
leewill31 said:
Blue Jam said:
Hughes out now. NOW.

yeah that was hughes fault 2 defenders and the keeper were ball watching ffs.

What exactly is the manager responsible for in your eyes? Obviously not results or performances.

moomba cant be arsed with you,you seem just wanting to blame the manager and not the 11 players on the pitch aswell,you stick to your witch hunt no matter how much you say you arnt.

Didn't think you could answer the question. I blame the manager because he deserves criticism, I've criticised players when they've deserved criticism (including today).

And I'm no longer saying that I'm not on a Hughes witch hunt, it's fairly obvious to me that he isn't capable of doing the job. So sack him and get someone in who is.

leewill31 said:
Blue Jam said:
Hughes out now. NOW.

yeah that was hughes fault 2 defenders and the keeper were ball watching ffs.

If it had been an isolated event, I could have agreed with you. Problem fror Hughes is that it's no an isolated event, it happens over and over again.

Like I asked in a previous post:

*Do we play attractive football?

*Is our defense solid?

*Does Hughes get the best out of his players?

*Are we in the league position we should be considering the players we have?

*Does it look like the players feel at ease and know what to do on the pitch?

*Does it look like Hughes tactical skills are superior to any other coach in the Prem?

*Has Hughes in fact done anything that would make us NOT wanting his head on a plate?

Let's be honest, the answer has to be "No" to all this questions, and Hughes has to go.

Prestwich_Blue said:
'm not sure why it is Hughes's fault that we have two central defenders that can't actually defend and have now lost us the last two games.

Two things, why are they playing so badly. They were excellent last season.

And secondly, why keep picking them (particularly Micah). Hughes spent £5m on Ben Haim and Nedum is fit and able to play.

Finally even without Micah's daydreaming, do you really think that performance was acceptable?

seantheduck said:
Players let us down....just not good enough....ball, dunny, jo, vass, benji and the rest of them they know who they are....all have to be unloaded in summer....dont see point of sacking hughes as not his team....will judge him on his players and his team......we have been here before, but at least with cash behind us it will get better.....WE ARE RICHEST TEAM IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP ..... KEEP HUGHES....REMEMBER ONEIL AT VILLA IN FIRST SEASON?

spuds aren't Harry's team... he seems to be muddling through somehow.

i've been on the 'wait and see' 'give him time' tip for a while but no. he's not up to the job. it's half a season in, if we were mediocre then yes give him time but we are finally finding some consistency... consistently TERRIBLE.

that was a mess, and mess is the word--completely disorganized. i had the impression that the manger's job was to sort tactics, clearly that isn't happening under Hughes.

Prestwich_Blue said:
'm not sure why it is Hughes's fault that we have two central defenders that can't actually defend and have now lost us the last two games.

Two things, why are they playing so badly. They were excellent last season.

And secondly, why keep picking them (particularly Micah). Hughes spent £5m on Ben Haim and Nedum is fit and able to play.

Finally even without Micah's daydreaming, do you really think that performance was acceptable?

DontLookBackInAnger said:
aphex said:
your all fecking rabid. i wasn't a fan of hughes when he signed, and i am not now. BUT, the team we had last season was a lot better than we have now. apart from robinho obviously (we are missing petrov like we are missing a leg)! like i said, im not a fan of hughes. but he cant be expected to work miracles right?
Would you consider, with the players he has that bottom 3 as not under performing?

dont look back in anger, we are underperforming. but we are a 10th place side at the best. some of the shite and the expectations i read on here are truly ridiculous. 2 games on from here and we could be top ten. were we are meant to be.

If Hughes was a real man he would be speaking to Sunderland FC right now about taking over their sinking ship and letting us sort ourselves out. If he doesn't resign by the end of this week or leaves by mutual consent, it would prove to me that he is simply a Rag trying to sabotage the blue half of Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.