Official Manchester City v West Brom thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have resisted so far from slating Hughes, but that was the final straw, he has been given one of the best jobs in football, the richest club in the world, with a potential to buy any player in the world, given time and build a team capable of great things. He has well and truly fu**ed it up big time. He cant even bide his time and wait until the transfer window opens to improve his squad, he plays players out of position, Swp being just one example one of the best wingers in the prem who terrifies defenders and gives them no respite and brings other defenders out of position opening up more space for our strikers, but no he decides to play him in the middle and continues to play a truly committed Vassel but truly awful out wide for most of the time. It is baffling to say the least.

The Blue said:
micah fooking laughin at the end with their players...what a piss take!
He wasn't bothered at Santander the other night, wasn't bothered today...him and dunne were bad today.

Ireland was our best player today, swp did his best and Kompany offered moments of decent defending, the rest were shit.
Kompany has to play at center back next game to steady things up, i just don't know who i'd chose to go along side him.

Ned

I am fucking sick of this shit! Something has to change or we will be the richest club in the championship! Get your coat Mr Hughes and get the fuck out!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys its not the players.
If its the players then Sunderland, Newcastle, Totenham would still be below us.
So it must be something else? no idea what though ;-)

aphex said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
aphex said:
your all fecking rabid. i wasn't a fan of hughes when he signed, and i am not now. BUT, the team we had last season was a lot better than we have now. apart from robinho obviously (we are missing petrov like we are missing a leg)! like i said, im not a fan of hughes. but he cant be expected to work miracles right?
Would you consider, with the players he has that bottom 3 as not under performing?

dont look back in anger, we are underperforming. but we are a 10th place side at the best. some of the shite and the expectations i read on here are truly ridiculous. 2 games on from here and we could be top ten. were we are meant to be.

did that really look like a game that can pick up six points in the next two? if so i need my eyes checked.

Looks like we need 7 points from the next two games by your reckoning Moomba.

One thing for sure City never fail to disappoint.

We deserve championship football on our displays so far this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.