Official Manchester City v Wigan Athletic thread.

back 4 look reasonably solid, like the look of bridge so far.Didn`t realise he was so quick and has looked good running down the wing.Sees to draw palyers away with him so gives a bit of room for robbie.

Bridge has looked good. Elano has been more involved than I remember him being for a while.

I don't think Zab in midfield is working. He seems unsure of his position and has given the ball away a lot This is the kind og game where we need the drive of Ireland. Wigan are there for the taking, I think we have a very good chance here.

Same old-unless we get ahead in a game we look poor.

Robinho and SWP dont really look fit. Zab all over the place in midfield. Desperate for a left sided centre half.

Need to start passing again.

masterwig said:
Bridge has looked good. Elano has been more involved than I remember him being for a while.

I don't think Zab in midfield is working. He seems unsure of his position and has given the ball away a lot This is the kind og game where we need the drive of Ireland. Wigan are there for the taking, I think we have a very good chance here.

zab has been quallity imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.