Official Manchester City v Wigan Athletic thread.

TaylorWill07 said:
jopapgh said:
And another Dunne back pass to Hart for a HOOF on the 44 minute mark, and straight back to Wigan on attack

chill out on hart ffs :@
its been a good half, shutup and stop critisising

It's not, it was a good first half of the half, but gone downhill from there, i don't blame Hart though, Elano/Vince/Zab should be coming and getting the ball off Dunne rather than letting him pass it back to Hart to punt up the pitch.

TaylorWill07 said:
jopapgh said:
And another Dunne back pass to Hart for a HOOF on the 44 minute mark, and straight back to Wigan on attack

I've seen alot of good from City in this half very good trying ... some nice knock ons ... some great passing ... and very little mistakes. They seem very pumped up but they will need to shoot on target and raise their game a bit if they want to win! ... Onouha seems to be doing very well only seen 1 bad pass far as I can tell from him ... Robbie is doing lovely ... If my vision is correct either Bridge or Elano have given some very devastating passes that were close to goals. GO CITY!

TaylorWill07 said:
jopapgh said:

Don't think it's a criticsm of Hart, he's not expected to dribble it out to the half way line... Is He?

More a function of having centre halves who can't bring the ball out and are uncomfortable in possession...

Considering the form Wigan are in -- and some of the talent Bruce has assembled -- and the fact City are without Ireland and Robinho and Wright-Phillips look far less than 100 percent, you can't be too unhappy about that first half. City controlled the match for a nice, long portion of that half. Wigan seemed to be finding their feet toward the end of the half, and I was glad halftime came when it did.

good first half.We must watch the set piece and not give to many frees and corners away because thats where they are going to try to capitalise.Elano looks mobile,Robinho should have scored. and the through ball has them wondering.So plenty of positives

Not been that bad. I feel people are being pessimistic. We've looked reasonably solid so far.

certainly better than in other games....should win this, push up a little as the game goes on
Bridge has made a good start....shows passion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.