Official Manchester City v Wigan Athletic thread.

somervillain said:
Considering the form Wigan are in -- and some of the talent Bruce has assembled -- and the fact City are without Ireland and Robinho and Wright-Phillips look far less than 100 percent, you can't be too unhappy about that first half. City controlled the match for a nice, long portion of that half. Wigan seemed to be finding their feet toward the end of the half, and I was glad halftime came when it did.

SWP and Robinho are playing!!

staffs_blue said:
somervillain said:
Considering the form Wigan are in -- and some of the talent Bruce has assembled -- and the fact City are without Ireland and Robinho and Wright-Phillips look far less than 100 percent, you can't be too unhappy about that first half. City controlled the match for a nice, long portion of that half. Wigan seemed to be finding their feet toward the end of the half, and I was glad halftime came when it did.

he said there not 100%

Need to get Elano on the ball more...he looks in good nick today.

Dunne passing about for the first 20 minutes before reverting to type...Hooof!

staffs_blue said:
somervillain said:

the use of the comma has become obsolete

GoForGlory said:
Robinho's chip that was saved on the line is still haunting me. Bridge has reminded me of Petrov a couple of times. :)
COME ON CITY!

I remember when we beat Chelsea few years ago and Bridge came on at half time-was surprised how rapid he was then.

Unlucky not to be 2 up; Some of you lot need to get a grip, as its not every week that were going to score after 10 minutes and blow everyone away, as Liverpool and United regularly prove. If we keep playing the way we are, against a solid Wigan side, the goal will come.

paulsimpson said:
staffs_blue said:
somervillain said:

the use of the comma has become obsolete

No it fucking isn't!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.