Official Manchester City v Wigan Athletic thread.

Halfpenny said:
adamkeyworth said:
Weiss is in the 22, he doesn't know if he will be on the bench yet.
I FUCKING HOPE SO!

"Vladi 10:22am
yeah i dont no if im gonna b on the bench tho...but im in the bigger squad where is like 22 players"
Hope so, if SWP doesn't play he should be in contention for a start. Even if he does start SWP wouldn't be able to play the full game, he's only just back from injury.

I really want to see weiss in action before we got a load of sigings and he moves down the pecking order

We need to start giving Weiss a go in the first team. He looked a fantastic player in the youth cup final last year.

Critical that all players step up to the plate and do the business , no ifs no buts.

High time the likes of Richards , Dunne and co at the back put in a solid performance and work as a group.

I want a clean sheet and we should be able to score at least once.

We haven't beaten this lot in the premiership yet , its high time we do it.

Gonna be a very tight match, Wigan play the time of football we struggle against at the moment. Remaining positive and hopefully we can sneak a 1-0 or a 2-1.

Richard said:
Dont have a good feeling about this game.

----------------------------------------HART-----------------------------------------------------------

---ZABLETA------------------------DUNNE-----------------RICHARDS----------------------BRIDGE-------

---VASSEL--------------------SWP(IF FIT) ------------ KOMPANY---------------------GARRIDO---------

-------------------------------------------ROBINHO-----------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------CAICEDO----------------------------------------

What he said......I'm guessing our main advantage is that we're at home but our record against them isn't good so that may not factor in. City 2-0 (Caicedo, Robinho). Cmon you Blues!

right all this transfer chat aside,we do have a game today

......................Hart......................
Zabaleta...richards..Dunne.......Bridge
...................Kompany...................
vassel..............Elano............Robinho
................Jo...Sturridge................

think that should be enough for a 2 nil win,if sweeps playing in for vass obviously

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.