Official Manchester City vs Arsenal Matchday Thread

Micah Richards was brilliant in this match and back to his best. One goal, one assist from a right back is exceptional work! Adebayor just can't miss can he? 4 goals, 4 premiership games.

Special mention for Nigel De Jong who I thought had a brilliant game and broke up play well. Bellamy played great but looked tired @ times but then looked like he could go another 90 towards the end of the game.

I've now been left with hardly any voice, my hands still stinging through applause and enjoying a can of fosters! Love it!

4 goals scored against Arsenal and this is without Robinho and Tevez. What a fucking team we are!

Matty said:
codespyder said:
At the moment, I thought Ade's celebration was mint, but it was pretty foolish in retrospect. All the Arse fans were chucking stuff onto the pitch. Hope he doesn't get suspended for that.
The referee booked him for his celebration so, if the FA are to show any consistency, they can't do anything as the ref saw the whole incident and chose his punishment at the time.

The kick/stamp on Van Persie is a different matter, Adebayor got away with that so if there's conclusive evidence that he did kick Van Persie then that will be a 3 game ban. We'll wait and see.

On a different note entirely, Craig Bellamy was simply immense today.

This is pretty much spot on as I understand the rules.

Regarding the celebration the ref decided it was a yelow card offence, this should be the end of it.

As far as he 'stamp' goes it depends on the refs report, if he states that he saw the incident and believed there was nothing in it then that should be the end of the matter. The problems wil arise if the ref states he did not see the incident and if he had of witnessed it he would have taken action, this is when the FA will get involved and take retrospective action!

2rel8qx.png

Great match. I loved Adebayor's game, he was the man of the match today. Concerning the yellow for the celebration, I am a little bit upset on the retarded referee but I'll let it slide away cause we won big time. About the Van incident, it was an accident, the big guy tried to regain his footing. End of story.

Richards, Bellamy, very good match today too.

P.S. I liked "Snatch" quote from one of the previous posts ;)

those pictures are brilliant

the place was rockin in 110 today, amazing! eeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasy, eeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasy!

they looked shit hot at times, when it went to 1-1 i feared for the worst, to go 3-1 up so quickly was unbelievable, amazing when we scored, psycho celebrations!!

Great match. I loved Adebayor's game, he was the man of the match today. Concerning the yellow for the celebration, I am a little bit upset on the retarded referee but I'll let it slide away cause we won big time. About the Van incident, it was an accident, the big guy tried to regain his footing. End of story.

Richards, Bellamy, very good match today too.

P.S. I liked "Snatch" quote from one of the previous posts ;)

Fantastic City well done. Lescott and Toure looked brill, De Jong was terrific. Bellers too was gr8. Well done Hughes to for changing when we were really under cosh. Ireland was poor though.

Fantastic City well done. Lescott and Toure looked brill, De Jong was terrific. Bellers too was gr8. Well done Hughes to for changing when we were really under cosh. Ireland was poor though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.