Official Manchester City vs Arsenal Matchday Thread

Fantastic City well done. Lescott and Toure looked brill, De Jong was terrific. Bellers too was gr8. Well done Hughes to for changing when we were really under cosh. Ireland was poor though.

Fantastic City well done. Lescott and Toure looked brill, De Jong was terrific. Bellers too was gr8. Well done Hughes to for changing when we were really under cosh. Ireland was poor though.

Awesome, awesome day. So many positives, too many to say. The only negatives, and it kills me to say it, are Shauny and Ireland. Shauny did track back, worked his socks off and scored, but going forward he's like Petrov, he runs out of ideas, we all know Shauny can cut in and destroy a defence, but its almost as though he's forgot how to. As for Stevie, a 3 at max. I was worried about it happening, he's looking like the Stevie of two years ago, hopeless. And as for Petrov, like ive been saying, useless. But, put all that aside because we just looked class. Toure's captaincy and defending superb. Bridge looked better than usual, a little bit. Barry superb as usual. Bellamy ran his balls off, had a great game. De Jong had a great game IMO. And of course, Ade, FECKING.AWESOME!!!!!!! That celebration will live in my memeory for as long as I live. Bombing down like Usain Bolt with the slide, AWESOME.

Awesome, awesome day. So many positives, too many to say. The only negatives, and it kills me to say it, are Shauny and Ireland. Shauny did track back, worked his socks off and scored, but going forward he's like Petrov, he runs out of ideas, we all know Shauny can cut in and destroy a defence, but its almost as though he's forgot how to. As for Stevie, a 3 at max. I was worried about it happening, he's looking like the Stevie of two years ago, hopeless. And as for Petrov, like ive been saying, useless. But, put all that aside because we just looked class. Toure's captaincy and defending superb. Bridge looked better than usual, a little bit. Barry superb as usual. Bellamy ran his balls off, had a great game. De Jong had a great game IMO. And of course, Ade, FECKING.AWESOME!!!!!!! That celebration will live in my memeory for as long as I live. Bombing down like Usain Bolt with the slide, AWESOME.

I have to work Saturdays, so I can't watch the matches live. I watched this afternoon when I got home on dvr. What a great match! I was up and down with SWP's performance, but glad he was on when it counted. I loved Ade scoring on his old squad. I was celebrating! I feel the referee actually performed a decent job as well. Man I hope for more of the same at Old Fartford this coming weekend.

DeaconBlue said:
I have to work Saturdays, so I can't watch the matches live. I watched this afternoon when I got home on dvr. What a great match! I was up and down with SWP's performance, but glad he was on when it counted. I loved Ade scoring on his old squad. I was celebrating! I feel the referee actually performed a decent job as well. Man I hope for more of the same at Old Fartford this coming weekend.

It would be great if we could have Tevez or Robbie back :(

what a great day, was my 30th birthday yesterday, that was the best present ever. i've just got up with stinking hangover and lost my voice. but the atmosphere was brilliant we were even chanting in the north stand!

[/quote]It would be great if we could have Tevez or Robbie back :([/quote]

Indeed! I know it's going to gnaw at Carlos, I'm sure he wants a goal there very badly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.