Official Manchester City vs Hamburg Thread (2nd Leg)

good try out there tonight boys nothing to complain about, only a couple of bounces our way and we woulda been ahead by a lot. Lets play like that in the prem and we got nothing to worry about, we could easily make it to 7th with performances like this.

GoForGlory said:
We should have been given another chance because of that faked injury by Olic. Oh well, great match by everyone. Dunnie didn't look good at all and has to take the blame. Can't say I'm happy with MH though, he should have taken Dunnie off and I cannot even begin to understand why Elano, who has been absolutely magnificent (and is our best penalty taker if it were to come to that) was taken off.

Oh well, this really sucks but overall I'm proud of the performance.

Watch out for Bluealf... can't criticise a city player.

Only one thing pisses me off..........why don't we see that same effort every week ?

ffs... offside again... i hate hamburg... i hate hamburg and I hate olij... i hate them so much i cant express how much i hate them... but mostly i hate hughes for his ineptness to change the match... take a chance and get dunne and caicedo subbed earlier.. i hate him for sub elano instead for the less well played caicedo or ireland.. i hate losing... and i hate uefa.. and i hate evryone that contradict this post... so i hate everyone right now... this is gonna be a tough weekend... even if we win against brom i hate hughes for being inept as a coach he is worthless... i hate losing... and i hate hamburg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.