Official Manchester City vs Hamburg Thread (2nd Leg)

Gelsons Dad said:
gman07 said:
ffs... offside again... i hate hamburg... i hate hamburg and I hate olij... i hate them so much i cant express how much i hate them... but mostly i hate hughes for his ineptness to change the match... take a chance and get dunne and caicedo subbed earlier.. i hate him for sub elano instead for the less well played caicedo or ireland.. i hate losing... and i hate uefa.. and i hate evryone that contradict this post... so i hate everyone right now... this is gonna be a tough weekend... even if we win against brom i hate hughes for being inept as a coach he is worthless... i hate losing... and i hate hamburg

Peace Brother. Tonight we cry blue tears but one day soon we will be drinking blue champagne!

Blue champagne! Fuck me!

Absolutely gutted. This is going to take a while to settle in. Proud of the lads and the way they played, especially in the second half. Elano showed his class and was unlucky not to be a hero. Why was he subbed? Genuine question......I'm not going to try to start a MH debate but I didn't get that at all. Also, why wait so long to bring on another attacking option in Sturridge? So deeply gutted we are out but can't piss and moan about the game. Let's finish this season as best we can from this point on. Show Pride!

well played boys outplayed a very good hamburg side and with a bit of luck we would have beaten them

The blue stig said:
Why did Hughes not take Dunne off it was bloody obvious he was going to get a red !!!!
cos hes not got the balls to, good managers make them sort of decisions, not hughes, i would love him to be a legend at city but i dont think hes good enuf.

Gelsons Dad said:
gman07 said:
ffs... offside again... i hate hamburg... i hate hamburg and I hate olij... i hate them so much i cant express how much i hate them... but mostly i hate hughes for his ineptness to change the match... take a chance and get dunne and caicedo subbed earlier.. i hate him for sub elano instead for the less well played caicedo or ireland.. i hate losing... and i hate uefa.. and i hate evryone that contradict this post... so i hate everyone right now... this is gonna be a tough weekend... even if we win against brom i hate hughes for being inept as a coach he is worthless... i hate losing... and i hate hamburg

Peace Brother. Tonight we cry blue tears but one day soon we will be drinking blue champagne!
thanks gelsons dad... im waiting for that champagne... but i had so high hopes for tonight...especially after going 2-1 up.... i then fully expected another goal... i loved how Elano played today... i loved how the team really tried hard... but i hate that hughes didnt get involved into the game until 84th min... we needed new blood earlier and his subs was so dead wrong... sturridge should have been on earlier... and dunne should have been subbed before his second yellow... we were dominating we didnt need him then...

The blue stig said:
Why did Hughes not take Dunne off it was bloody obvious he was going to get a red !!!!

To me, to you, to most people... maybe....

The clueless one.... no chance.

Watch his interview on ITV (Coming up) how many times will he say "positive" or "positives"

I predict... "it was a positive result for us tonight"..... "we have to take the positives out of tonights game".......as a minimum...

We didn't go through, but I haven't been this proud of my team since the derby win at OT last year, and before that, well I don't know.

The lads played their hearts out from beginning to end, especially Elano and Robinho, so the journos can fuck about the Brazilian revolt they're supposedly leading, and how they don't want to play for the team. You can all slag off Dunne, Richards, Hughes, whoever you want but I'm not going too, we went out of the competition with our heads held high and nobody can ever take that away from us.

Credit to Hamburg as well, they outclassed at home and although we were by far the better team today, we couldn't break them down and they weathered the storm. Classy opponents and fans and good luck to them, personally I hope they go on to win it.

Alot of times you learn more from a loss then a win, although we technically won today, we were shown that this team DOES have what it takes to get to the next level. They showed that they do have the heart, determination, and skill needed.

s2themy2k said:
The blue stig said:
cos hes not got the balls to, good managers make them sort of decisions, not hughes, i would love him to be a legend at city but i dont think hes good enuf.

aye i believe good managers make subs to solve problems before they happen and take advantage of the opposition before they can react

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.