Official Manchester City vs Hamburg Thread (2nd Leg)

Can't fault the workrate or commitment tonight. If only Elano's first free kick would have gone in! Great game and well done Hamburg. We lost that in the first leg. MH's substitutions are still a mystery to me I'm afraid. I wonder if our Arab boss is writing out someone's P45!!

gman07 said:
ffs... offside again... i hate hamburg... i hate hamburg and I hate olij... i hate them so much i cant express how much i hate them... but mostly i hate hughes for his ineptness to change the match... take a chance and get dunne and caicedo subbed earlier.. i hate him for sub elano instead for the less well played caicedo or ireland.. i hate losing... and i hate uefa.. and i hate evryone that contradict this post... so i hate everyone right now... this is gonna be a tough weekend... even if we win against brom i hate hughes for being inept as a coach he is worthless... i hate losing... and i hate hamburg

Peace Brother. Tonight we cry blue tears but one day soon we will be drinking blue champagne!

gman07 said:
take a chance and get dunne and caicedo subbed earlier

not subbing dunne was taking a chance... guess we dont have a replacement centre half. if kompany moved back into defence what was the point in putting on another holding midfielder when we are chasing the game?

and caicedo was dead on his feet by the time elano went off. elano had given the ball away a coupla times, fair enough. but he should have stayed on to take set pieces and maybe produce a moment of magic with robinho.

still, very happy with the overall performance and the best game ive seen us in for years.

i dont see how you can defend dunne he has let his team mates down and the fans he should never pull the blue shirt on again

great performance, unlucky on the night. think we lost it in the first leg, 3-1 was an uphill task to come back from.

unlucky lads! dunne needs to go, elano need to play every week, he was the difference tonight. gutted were out, ill miss these matches nx yr if we dont qualify. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.