Official Manchester City vs Hamburg Thread (2nd Leg)

I caught a few moments of the pre-match interview on SSN with Mark Hughes and Nedum Onuoha. The manager looked anything but confident - head down, shoulders down, mumbling something into his tracksuit top about being positive. Neddie on the other hand was shoulders up, head high and very articulate.

Can't see the manager being able to field the team he'd like, but I'd like to see everyone bust-a-gut tonight to get past Hamburg.

1894 said:
I caught a few moments of the pre-match interview on SSN with Mark Hughes and Nedum Onuoha. The manager looked anything but confident - head down, shoulders down, mumbling something into his tracksuit top about being positive.
Perhaps it will be the last pre-match interview he will have to do, maybe that's why he is so pessimistic?

It's bed time here in NZ, but I doubt I'll get much sleep!!
I can't wait! I can't figure out whether I'm more excited or nervous, but I do have a sneaking feeling that it's going to be a special night!!
Come on City! Two goals without reply, that's all we ask!!!

i can see us scoring the goals but i cann see us not cenceeding a goal....dunne vs fulham was terrible......him and ned will have to have huge games.....and garrido at full back (though he offered a good option going forward vs fulham) is a weak link

a lot depends on the fitness of swp and kompany......etuhu is no replacement for swp and zabaleta was awful against fulham as well (and he may be injured anyway)

I think the formation should be as follows

----------------Given----------------
----Richards-Dunne-Onuoha-Bridge----
Wright-Phillips-Ireland-Kompany-Petrov
-----------Bojinov-Robinho------------

thoughts?

In all honestly i can not see us going through, let alone winning the game tonight.

But; as many people have said "Our name is already on the cup". And if it is i think we will see that tonight.

I'm about 70% confident we wont go through. But 30% is telling me its City and something crazy is going to happen.

lionheart said:
keemcfc said:
---------------Given---------------
Richards--dunne--onuoha--Bridge

----------Zab-----Komps----------
--------------Ireland--------------
SWP---------------------Robinho

-------------Caicedo-------------

loosing subs:

petrov on for robinho,
bojinov on for a right footed defender,
if were desprate then elano on for zab,

winning subs:

garrido on for robinho,
How many times do some people on here need to be told. BOJINOV CANNOT PLAY...it makes me wonder if they are genuine City fans or just idiots who like to see their opinions in print..
Bench? and I AM a real city fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.