Official Match Day Coach Services

Cheers, it’s been mentioned before, but still not ideal.

I think it’s going to be driving and paying to park for most games for the foreseeable as it’s by far the cheapest option for a group of 4 or 5. If parking spaces start filling up quick and/or prices rise rapidly, it might not always be the case though.
Park at pub? The bus ignores the massive queue of cars going into the car park and goes straight to the front

After a midweek game my train gets back into Leeds at around ten past midnight. The train is usually full of Blues, especially after midweek champs league games. Nobody expects City to put on cheap coaches or trains to get them home. We are normally just celebrating another fantastic performance from the lads. Long may it continue.

After a midweek game my train gets back into Leeds at around ten past midnight. The train is usually full of Blues, especially after midweek champs league games. Nobody expects City to put on cheap coaches or trains to get them home. We are normally just celebrating another fantastic performance from the lads. Long may it continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.