Official Match Thread: Manchester City vs Aston Villa Fa Cup

keemcfc said:
Rest nobody.

If they're fit, they need to play.

I'd play Milner over Barry...

Maybe Zabaleta in the de Jong role?

This! We have a fantastic chance in this cup, fkin go for it!

Villa have a weakened defence with a few of there players injured and also no goal threat from darrent bent hes cup tied. Comfortable win please!

MaxMCFC said:
This! We have a fantastic chance in this cup, fkin go for it! Villa have a weakened defence with a few of there players injured and also no goal threat from darrent bent hes cup tied. Comfortable win please!
This is Manchester City Football Club we are talking about. No such thing as a comfortable win even if the scoreline might suggest otherwise. I will be happy with a nail-biting 3-2 but we may have to finish them off at Villa Park instead.

lionheart said:
MaxMCFC said:
This! We have a fantastic chance in this cup, fkin go for it! Villa have a weakened defence with a few of there players injured and also no goal threat from darrent bent hes cup tied. Comfortable win please!
This is Manchester City Football Club we are talking about. No such thing as a comfortable win even if the scoreline might suggest otherwise. I will be happy with a nail-biting 3-2 but we may have to finish them off at Villa Park instead.

really hope this doesn't go to a replay, we have a great chance tonight!

Grab it lads!

We wouldn't have to play so many matches if Mancini had got the team to perform at Leicester and Notts County so I am not holding my breath for him to get things right tonight.

I am in fact fast losing patience with his ability to get the best out of the players at his disposal.

Gray said:
We wouldn't have to play so many matches if Mancini had got the team to perform at Leicester and Notts County so I am not holding my breath for him to get things right tonight.

I am in fact fast losing patience with his ability to get the best out of the players at his disposal.

Are you having a laugh or are you on the wrong formu ? We are 3rd the league and still in 2 x cups in March and its been about 35 years since that last happen. So because we've spent a few quid we should just turn up an beat everyone ? We are on the brink of finally getting somewhere try getting behind the team and the manager and you never know

Far too many slaggers at City always has been and that is our biggest problem

Gray said:

Aah, I've finally tracked down the miserable, negative git who sits next to me in EL3...

tamsie said:
VIlla at home then Reading at home I've booked the hotel already for the 16th April I hope we are on the Saturday never been more sure of anything its our cup bring it on

Dont care what team we play 30 years since our last major final and this is the year I can feel it Mancini is a winner and win we will

GET IN............C`MON YOU BLUEEEEEEEEEES

i don't know what's wrong with this Korlov and is mentality as a fullback,is crosses are way too bad to make a first team show in the squad.i don't understand why Mancini made Zab.a subs player which i think wasn't the best in anyway.we need him at is best position and milner should be place at the middle to move free and he isn't that static as others are like barry and who else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.