Official Match Thread: Manchester City vs Aston Villa Fa Cup

Panic over . . our last less than glorious display was all down to me . . I didn't have my lucky vest on (sorry). However, lucky vest back on tonight . . alongside lucky grundies, lucky jeans, lucky socks, lucky boots, lucky pullover, lucky body warmer, lucky jacket, lucky City hat and both lucky scarves.
Sure fire win tonight and I'm celebrating already.

Re: official city vs villa thread

No way Jose,this being a draw.....Bobby won't have it and neither will i !!!
swedishcityfan said:
Just as all our other FA Cup games it will be draw and after a strong second game from us we will go to the next round.

Who will rest, Dzeko or Tevez? Feels like Dzeko still needs to play some matches to come into our way of playing fotball, but at the same time, he has played a lot of games lately.

Whats the name of the Israel forward we just signed? Assulin? I would love to see him start in this game, or Guidetti (ofc, but that will never happend.)

not a great starting lineup and the slowest midfield imaginable.

A good team for a draw which would be the worst result.

Hart, Richards, Toure, Boateng, Zab, Yaya, Barry, Viera, Kolarov, Silva, Balotelli

enough to beat Villa.

VILLA: Friedel; Herd, Dunne, Clark, Delph; Bannan, Petrov, Bradley, Agbonlahor, Delfouneso, Heskey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.