Official Match Thread: Manchester City vs Aston Villa Fa Cup

Re: official city vs villa thread

keemcfc said:
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=209507

Come on alot of efforts gone into that...

Lol

I agree lol, looks good. But I went with the sticky lol

Just as all our other FA Cup games it will be draw and after a strong second game from us we will go to the next round.

Who will rest, Dzeko or Tevez? Feels like Dzeko still needs to play some matches to come into our way of playing fotball, but at the same time, he has played a lot of games lately.

Whats the name of the Israel forward we just signed? Assulin? I would love to see him start in this game, or Guidetti (ofc, but that will never happend.)

GerBlueBear said:
bluethai said:
Please drop Barry in this game.

Why? He's been playing great for me.
He never played well against Villa, always show half-assed effort every time Villa fans chant at him. (We beat Villa 4-0 because Mancini dropped him in that game.)

Hart
Richards Boateng Lescott Kolarov
Barry Milner Yaya
Silva Tevez Balo

i really liked what i saw from razak when he played vs west brom, i think we should give him a chance, and he can give barry a rest.

...........balotelli....tevez
...................yaya
.....razak.....milner....zabaleta
kolarov..lescott..kolo..boateng
...................hart

than we can bring 3 out of these 4 in the second half barry, dzeko, swp, vieira

Barry&Milner booth starting i think, so Dzeko is out this time.

But having Edin Dzeko as "Joker" is pretty strong.

Otherwise Tevez is having really an bad Performances lately (Booth Aris, Fulham) maybe he needs an Break too?

...................tevez...............

......silva.......yaya.........balo.

.............barry....milner.........

kolarov..lescott..kolo..boateng.

...................hart

hi all. I've been lurking over these pages for a while, but never found it necessary to write anything that wasn't already written.

anyway, just thought of something as silva is out (it doesn't seem like he's gonna be fit). how about
-------------Hart-----------
Boateng---Toure---Lescott---Kolarov
--------Zaba----Barry----------
--------Yaya---Dzeko------
------Tevez-------Balotelli-----

as we def need strong middle, and having three striker without good support from middle would just be a replay of fulham. As I heard Dzeko used to play as a AMC for some time in Teplice (if I'm not mistaken) and as much as we can see he can give a pass and has some flair and brain to be able to pull it off just fine in combination with Yaya.

Would love to see Mancini try it and see two of them side by side and Balo - Tevez up front. at least until silva is ready.

Just an idea.

HOWGH!

if you are able to give me a lift TO the game from West Didsbury (am visiting from London but have a lift back), please PM me - ta

citytillicry66 said:
if you are able to give me a lift TO the game from West Didsbury (am visiting from London but have a lift back), please PM me - ta

yeah and if you could pick me up and drop me back off at my house in Altrincham too please?

I'd line up as follows:

Hart

Zabaleta
Boateng
Lescott
Kolarov

Barry
Milner
Yaya Toure

Silva
Tevez
Balotelli

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.