Official Match Thread | Sunderland vs City 14th March

Like I said earlier, Barry's performance is crucial today, and he's having an absolute 'mare.

Dally said:
Rubbish really. Looks like we're not interested. Severe bit of arse kicking required, we'll see what Mancini is made of next half.

Which won't be much I reckon.

Chelsea match was a fluke. We're back to playing like we were before.

Absolute disgrace that first half. Shameful.

A shit pitch is no excuse for hoofiing it like the mutants from Stoke. A truly rubbish performance. Not a redeeming performance in sight.

There's two halves. Wouldn't be the first time Mancini turned things around with half-time adjustments.

in all honesty if we are to get this bloody 4th spot playing as we have this first half we have no chance,given still looking for the long ball,midfielders passing back to defenders and forwards not getting anything!

it needs shaking up in the dressing room by mancini otherwise we will be getting nothing in this game.

Soulboy said:
The only contract Shaunnie should be getting is one from the Mafia... Richards is a mistake waiting to happen.. Barry is playing like he's got a turtle's head halway up his arse... Tevez looks like he doesn't want to dirty his bandana... Bellamy has somehow lost that yard of pace he had... but on the brighter side... Lescott has been outstanding... RSC looks like he could cause a problem... and it's still only 1-0 down so all is not yet lost.

Not by a far distance.

We have to be better second half... Johnson on for SWP or Bellamy... Vieira on for Barry....

We'll still win this one.

Agree with all this. Barry is just so slooooooooooooooooow, aimlessly walking around

until you guys get a real #10, i expect to see the same sorta performance week in week out. who do you have pulling the strings? no one apparently.

city move in a nutshell:
lescott to given to tevez.
or
de jong to richards to tevez.

i don't think you've strung 5 straight passes together all game... horrible game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.