Official Match Thread | Sunderland vs City 14th March

shadygiz said:
as fans, we shouldn't be biting our nails in the last 10 mins of any game...we are passed that now with the players we have

Shame, I suspect you'll never be truly happy supporting the club if thats the way you feel.

First half against Chelsea we were just as bad. In fact, bar that second half at Stamford Bridge, we haven't looked good for a long time.

a lot of over the top negativity on here
we are not on top form i grant you
but the pitch is shocking and its not helping our passing game
keep the faith

Same old problem, midfield are slow, can't pass and no height. The much loved and worshipped De Jong, who I think is totally crap, was totally crap. Every pass he attempted went wrong and I didn't see much ball winning.

TFC said:
Going from the elation of Chelsea to this fucking dross. Typical fucking City back with a bang.

Cunts.

Its the same old story, ive had 30 years of watching City teams that think the game after an excellent victory all they have to do is turn up and the other team will just roll over for a bum fucking!

Not a great half at all. We are being pressured out of the game and we look too desperate when in possession because of it.
Bellers, SWP and Tevez aren't playing very well at the moment.

On the plus side, Lescott is looking very good again, and Kompany is playing alright. Barry was breaking forward nicely before moving but Zab is having to drift wide to help Richards. SWP is running into brick walls at the moment, and the physicality of the game seems to be too much for him. We could really do with Petrov today.

Malbranque is storming us at the moment, and De Jong needs to keep more of an eye on him. As I say, happy with the centre backs though, so seem to be coping with Bent/Jones well enough.

Our shape needs to change a little to a 4-4-2. Tevez and RSC in a little/large, Bellers and Sweep on the wings. We need to match them man for man.

Next goal wins for me.

The only positive is that surely we cannot be any worse in the 2nd half!! We have got to start playing the ball on the deck, get down the flanks and let RSC do what hes paid to do, simples really isnt it!!

Come on City - we can do this and shut the twot Bruce up, my hatred for this sad excuse of a human really has no bounds I am afraid!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.