Official Match Thread | Sunderland vs City 14th March

Some of you should pay attention to the fact that the pitch is not suiting our slow passing game.

SWP 's control is exageratedly bad due to said pitch. Im sure AJ will replace him. A few crosses to RSC and play a bit more direct. In fact like Sunderland are doing.

BLUENATIC said:
Am watching this link. http://www.atdhe.net/14999/watch-sunderland-vs-manchester-city

Fucking David Pleat ... keeps mentioning money "Mancini is very well paid to sort this out"

"these players are paid a lot of money"

Cooont!

How much did you pay that prossie David you tw@t

He aint wrong though is he , surely City fans would be right in expecting a little more than that first half nightmare ?

moomba said:
shadygiz said:
it would be ok if for example we played negative football but then totally dominated the game and came out clear winners.....whats not ok is to continue to play negative football that leads to us scraping a win or winning by default due to the other teams ineptitude

Games not over yet.

If the second half is like the first I'll be as critical as anyone.

If we come out different, get the 3 points I don't really give a toss how bad the first half was.

as fans, we shouldn't be biting our nails in the last 10 mins of any game...we are passed that now with the players we have

moomba said:
shadygiz said:
it would be ok if for example we played negative football but then totally dominated the game and came out clear winners.....whats not ok is to continue to play negative football that leads to us scraping a win or winning by default due to the other teams ineptitude

Games not over yet.

If the second half is like the first I'll be as critical as anyone.

If we come out different, get the 3 points I don't really give a toss how bad the first half was.

Got to agree with this. Dreadful first half but we have 45 minutes.

Why are we so wank at the back even though we have such a 'defensively dominant' midfield of Barry, De Jong, and Zab?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.