Official Match Thread | Sunderland vs City 14th March

0-2 Lescott and Tevez

Won't be easy but we should have enough to beat them. Can't wait, Chelsea seems forever ago.

2-0 sunderland.we badly need to get something out of this game so being city it will be another totally lacklustre effort.I'm so hoping to be proved wrong.

we need to win games like this im afraid. come on blueboys. 2-1 to city i reckon. bellamy ripped em apart last time.

simon23 said:
after spurs beating blackburn its even more improtant that we win. come on mr mancini....send out a team to win the game not just contain sunderland and hit them on the break
Spurs were always going to beat Blackburn. In fact I was expected a 5-0 drubbing. As for our tactics, unlike Spurs and Arsenal, we don't have the creative midfielders to dominate possession, especially away from home. We should play as we did against Chelski, soaking up the pressure and hitting them on the break. With Bellamy and SWP at our disposal, we have two of the speediest players around so why not let them loose?

....................Given....................
Richards....Kompany....Lescott....Bridge

.........de Jong.....Zabaleta...........
SWP..........A Johnson......Bellamy

....................Tevez....................

Bench:

Taylor,

Toure,
Onuoha,
Sylvinho,

Ireland,
Barry,
Petrov/RSC/Ball. (Are Petrov/RSC fit yet?)

keemcfc said:
....................Given....................
Richards....Kompany....Lescott....Bridge

.........de Jong.....Zabaleta...........
SWP..........A Johnson......Bellamy

....................Tevez....................
So you want us to play with three wingers? Personally I would prefer Barry or Vieira for Johnson, who can then come off the bench (if needed) to replace either SWP or Bellamy, whoever tires first...and RSC is fit but not Petrov.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.