Official Match Thread | Sunderland vs City 14th March

Revol said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
I stopped reading after that.

I'm just looking at the bigger picture mate. If we lose this match, that doesn't mean it's the end for us and our journey to 4th place.

Can you really have any confidence of that by the way we've been playing over the last half dozen games or so (apart from 2nd half v Chelsea which was a fluke)?

Good luck to you if you have.

The "bigger picture" is that you don't get fourth place playing like we have been.

svennis pennis said:
vbr said:
Viera for Bellamy then another CB for Tevez, leave SWP on his own upfront to contest high balls lofted forward.

THIS ^^^^^

Sylvinho is my choice to keep this as it is.

fuckin boring me now, wasn't funny the first time.

Soulboy said:
squirtyflower said:
slipped in nicely

I realise that he thinks he's being "funny" now by dropping in stuff like this every now and again.. but it's not funny. It just makes him look obsessive.

say what you like changing managers has done us no good whatsoever, in fact i reckon we've gone backwards. a full time morinio yes, a part time booby? not worth the mither.

found the translation:

TIRARE LE DITA CAZZO FUORI DEL TUO ARSEHOLES!
im hopin tht is wot the half time team talk consisted of....

hertsblue said:
Given= stop giving the fking ball away from each goal kick
Kompany= WAKE UP
Richards= Stop giving the ball away easily from every fking throw in then jogging back. When Sunderland played the 1-2 and were given offside he was outside the box FFS
SWP= thats why there is no contract offer
De Jong= Sorry but if you cant pass the ball 3 yards then go

Worst 45 mins ever seen, but we seem to say that too frequently these days. Truly pathetic against a team with 1 win in 15 and them talking about staying with thier manager even if they go down

Thats loyalty and belief for ya..

rastus said:
vbr said:
Viera for Bellamy then another CB for Tevez, leave SWP on his own upfront to contest high balls lofted forward.

Genius

As one poster said earlier in the week, we had it planned in training, with a pie chart for cockups and KPIs etc on how and why we can cock it up and we are executing the cock up plan to perfection.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.