Official Match Thread | Sunderland vs City 14th March

FFS !!!! This is s**te and thats an understatement. If your going to play negative you are more likely to get nothing out of games. 3 defensive midfielders is a joke. I know it worked at Chelsea but that was a freaky result.

If im being honest we just dont look like to have the cut and thrust to take teams on at the moment. It will slowly start to fall apart our season if we continue to play like this. We surely need to be more positive,.

positives:

tevez has at least put the graft in. barry is well off the pace but trying to link it together. kompany and lescott improved after a poor start. given made at least one save, even if it was easy.

i'll limit myself to one negative... well... two:
swp and richards. off for viera and johnson please.

taggarc said:
Even a useless superman would be better than this sad bunch - at least some chance of creatinfg something

At least we'd have someone in the midfield who can pick out a forward pass that goes more than 10 yards, even if Stevie is out of form.

Given= stop giving the fking ball away from each goal kick
Kompany= WAKE UP
Richards= Stop giving the ball away easily from every fking throw in then jogging back. When Sunderland played the 1-2 and were given offside he was outside the box FFS
SWP= thats why there is no contract offer
De Jong= Sorry but if you cant pass the ball 3 yards then go

Worst 45 mins ever seen, but we seem to say that too frequently these days. Truly pathetic against a team with 1 win in 15 and them talking about staying with thier manager even if they go down

..we never win at home and we never win away...EVERYBODY

Seriously tho, it forestalls those glory hunting fans for another season doesn't it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.