Official Match Thread | Sunderland vs City 14th March

don't think we'll win this one. think we should, even though sunderland are decent at home, but "typical city" comes to mind here, sunderland will come out with some confidence and score an early goal. i'd be happy with a draw, despite us really needing a win.

parkin said:
don't think we'll win this one. think we should, even though sunderland are decent at home, but "typical city" comes to mind here, sunderland will come out with some confidence and score an early goal. i'd be happy with a draw, despite us really needing a win.

Optimistic then.

JamesTenOne said:
parkin said:

Optimistic then.

fair enough mate, but look at every matchday thread and there's always people predicting us to win 3 or 4-0 every weekend, forgetting this is city we're on about, gets a bit stupid really. going with 2-2.

I know all the games are must-wins this time of the season for us but this one really feels like a must-win. I say that every week now, but it feels like it would be easier to get something out of this one than Fulham. But then we never do things the easy way of course...

Nah, I think we'll hammer them. Carlito will show the way! :)

i think it's going to be a hard fought 1-1

for some reason i think we will beat Fulham next week (could be their run of games, Spurs, Juve, Scum, Juve, us and Spurs)

parkin said:
JamesTenOne said:
Optimistic then.

fair enough mate, but look at every matchday thread and there's always people predicting us to win 3 or 4-0 every weekend, forgetting this is city we're on about, gets a bit stupid really. going with 2-2.

I understand were you're coming from, I just think its better to have a little bit of confidence.

I'm going for 2-0 to us. Johnson and Tevez to score.

Don't care if we win with a 5 time deflected shot in the 5th minute of injury time when only 3 were announced and we played shite all game...just as long as we get the three points and keep pace with those Spuds wankers

No way do we wanna draw this so what Sunderland are hard to beat at Home BUT SO WERE CHELSEA where we went and won 4-2 easy as well all this crap Sunderland will have confidence they beat Bolton 4-0 at home we beat Title chasing Chelsea 4-2 and have had 2 weeks off we should also be full of confidence and our players will know a draw is not good enough we have to beat Spurs results to stand any chance ov finishing top 4 us City fans need confidence in our team and need to drop this typical city tag we only lost 4 all season officially hardest team in league to beat when was the last time any ov us heard that me never COME ON CITY 3 POINTS PLEASE!!!!

citytill1die84 said:
No way do we wanna draw this so what Sunderland are hard to beat at Home BUT SO WERE CHELSEA where we went and won 4-2 easy as well all this crap Sunderland will have confidence they beat Bolton 4-0 at home we beat Title chasing Chelsea 4-2 and have had 2 weeks off we should also be full of confidence and our players will know a draw is not good enough we have to beat Spurs results to stand any chance ov finishing top 4 us City fans need confidence in our team and need to drop this typical city tag we only lost 4 all season officially hardest team in league to beat when was the last time any ov us heard that me never COME ON CITY 3 POINTS PLEASE!!!!

And breathe........do they not teach punctuation at school any more? No one wants a draw but you do understand the phrase "Sunderland are hard to beat at home" don't you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.