Official Match Thread - west ham v city

Another inept away performance. When Richards went off Zabba was poor at rb, Kompany poor all afternoon and Caceido a waste of space up front.

Why didnt we have 2 up front at any point, even when we were 1-0 down.

Sorry but Hughes is tactically flawed and away from home its showing time and time again.

referee not to blame, hughes not to blame. He picked the same team as against Liverpool.

we have bad players. it's as simple as that. Caicedo, Bridge and Ireland weren't up to it today. Kompany and Zab were shite, Bellamy didn't front up and sulked when moved out on the right. I'm sick shit of seeing poor players at this club.

After the Lord Mayors show !!!
Fuckin crap that,no movement,no class,no fuckin idea.....PATHETIC.
That Bridge is going to be one of the worst players in our history,and as for Caciedo,fux sake enough said on him

What a complete load of tripe. 2 decent performances at Anfield and Copenhagen and then this. God it's hard work being a City fan.

right so when your in injury time are we allowed to just lie on the floor and get treatment for all the injury time and still not have any more time added on??!! ffs its a joke!

Another pointless away game done with this season.

Fuck me i cant wait for the end of the season, i cant take much more of these spineless performances.

If i was to sack Hughes for anything right now, it would be our absolutely dire fucking set pieces, they must be the worst ive seen for 20 odd years.

right so when your in injury time are we allowed to just lie on the floor and get treatment for all the injury time and still not have any more time added on??!! ffs its a joke!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.