Official Match Thread - west ham v city

Shite as usual.....making an attaking change with 2 mins to go is just plain clueless. Sick of this crap.

Would have liked to pick up some points today ahead of Villa, Chelsea and Arsenal in the next 4 games. Aaaaaarggggh !!!!

It's strange because there's such quality in the side but we just cannot win away.

Oh well, just one of those days. FAR from the worst I've seen all season though, from the chances we had I think we could've gotten away with a result.

Nice to see The Boj though.

To be fair, we were all over em for much of the second half, their goal was against the run of play- but we do need to sort out our set pieces!

I think its quite clear as to how far we have to go and this just puts us back yet another season with no europe and effing reason why anyone decent would ever come to us (including mangers) WASTE of a season,,,, maybe the uefa?? lol

To be fair, we were all over em for much of the second half, their goal was against the run of play- but we do need to sort out our set pieces!

One week were going to get 7th, the other we might not finish in the top ten. ffs City. Sort this shite away form out Hughes. You can say its not is fault, but its his job to win us games also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.