Official Match Thread - west ham v city

To be fair, we were all over em for much of the second half, their goal was against the run of play- but we do need to sort out our set pieces!

sdavros said:
referee not to blame, hughes not to blame. He picked the same team as against Liverpool.

we have bad players. it's as simple as that. Caicedo, Bridge and Ireland weren't up to it today. Kompany and Zab were shite, Bellamy didn't front up and sulked when moved out on the right. I'm sick shit of seeing poor players at this club.

the players dont step up to standard in certain games.They are good players but dont have heart in certain games and that has been City for the 40 years i have followed them.

sdavros said:
referee not to blame, hughes not to blame. He picked the same team as against Liverpool.

we have bad players. it's as simple as that. Caicedo, Bridge and Ireland weren't up to it today. Kompany and Zab were shite, Bellamy didn't front up and sulked when moved out on the right. I'm sick shit of seeing poor players at this club.

If you are concluding that we have poor players who is responsible for that? Hughes has spent over £100m on players in the last two transfer windows. Why is it they can put in a performance against Liverpool and same team put in a performance like that?

I think its quite clear as to how far we have to go and this just puts us back yet another season with no europe and effing reason why anyone decent would ever come to us (including mangers) WASTE of a season,,,, maybe the uefa?? lol

Hopefully this is the final match for Hughes - Totally inept tactically - We were awful today and all the players should hold their hands up and not take their wages.

Sick to death of them - I am now seriously considering not renewing my season tickets for this shite - Why should i pay out when they can't be arsed to play

staffs_blue said:
we are now 3 points ahead of blackburn.................

Ah, but Fat Sam's a shit manager, though... ain't he?

And he had that great run from Ince's time as manager to back his points total up as well..

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Theo555 said:
We are a fucking joke

Yeah lost 1-0 against a side who is in form, above us in the table and at their home grond.

Stop being such a melodramatic fuckin muppet ffs...

1 win in 6 and thats including today!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.