Official MatchDay Thread | Manchester City v Blackburn

simon23 said:
hart completely at fault for the goal but we are playing poorly

wrong tactics again by RM

Hart at fault for goal be we are not playing poorly. Dominating in shots on goal, and Kompany and Johnson's near misses... serious blunder, not bad tactics.

K.Reeves right foot said:
Right guys, watching in my sick bed on me laptop hence not at the game and here's my thoughts.

I've just watched 45 minutes of abject, clueless football. This is my opinion as I see it. An opposition manager must love our style of play which is slow, one paced and always infront of the opposition defence. Too easy to defend against for even the lesser teams. No thrust from midfield, no pace down the flanks except Johnson twice. Tevez is far too deep and playing like a headless chicken trying to do everything and ends up doing nothing. No striker [a striker being a player in the area]....
What depresses me is that we are at home, against an ordinary side. We have spent hundreds of milions of pounds and guys......the worst thing is....this team is NOT as good as last seasons......admitedly players are out but i'm not confident in the slightest Mancini can rectify it in the second half........remains to be seen but i fear a loss by more than 1 goal. Blackburn are confident....they are a team [shite and too physical] but they ARE a team.....we are a bunch of strangers..............this isn't the first game its 5 weeks into the season....where's the cohesion? interp;lay between defence-midfield and attack? These are the basics and sadly they are simply not there..........

Attack me if you like.,,,,i say as i see.....yes i'm a not a fan of Mancini at all - never have been - but i'll always hope.....yet my fears for his style of play are starkingly laid before me as I watch and it's not condusive to winning football......it's dire to be honest................

5 weeks into the season but about 2 of those taken up by internationals.

Sometimes i do think that this club is just a total fook up - last weeks miss from Tevez and this weeks fook up

hgblue said:
Griff93 said:
It was Toure's fault! Did you see the Tottenham game where Hart got us a point? Or were you waiting for the Rags to play Newcastle on the Monday? Stick by him, Hart has a tremendous character and this won't bother him in the slightest he will get back out there and perform superbly as usual.

Sorry, but it was Hart's fault. 100%.
Disagree. Kolo should have headed clear. He should have known the bounce might fox hart as he was way outside his area and couldn't handle it. Hart shouldn't have even been out there though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.