Official MatchDay Thread | Manchester City v Blackburn

I must admit today i'm a little frustrated.
In saying that though we were very low on supplies upfront.
F*CK! ok, now ive said it. Lets focus on next week.

So frustrating to dominate the match the way we did - especially in the 2nd half - and only come away with a point. I thought we deserved all three. Unlucky not to get a penalty, a good effort put in by all the lads, we just ran into the brick wall that is Chris Samba. Obviously their goal was a farce, and that is concerning, but it's the only goal conceded from open play in 4 games. Results will get better... soon I hope!

Horrible result, had the chances to win but dropping 2 pts at home aginst Blackburn is poor.

Project said:
disappointed to have dropped two points. i'm afraid Hart is to blame for their goal and from then on it was an upward battle against a blanket defence. created more than enough to take the three points. unlucky overall but the idiots of the board will have a field day.

It's the usual suspects. The good news is that most of them won't post again until the next match & when we win they won't post at all :-)

dais4773 said:
We're actually quite thin in attack. Milner very poor. Jo also poor. Silva didn't have the time to achieve anything.

Also our central midfielders didn't help much in the offense today. At least not until Barry came on.

The bright spots were Tevez and especially AJ that continues to impress.

Now of to the basketball semi-final. Go Lithuania!

our cm's didn't help? not only did paddy create his goal with a cutting pass to tev, but he also put it away, much more than jo can say.

Lark Lane Blue said:
Is there a limit on how many people I can "foe"?

We're already running slowly, think I'll get off for a bit, let the doom-mongers overload the board for a while.
lol think i will be blocking more people aswell some right utter cnuts on here

NSBFL said:
So frustrating to dominate the match the way we did - especially in the 2nd half - and only come away with a point. I thought we deserved all three. Unlucky not to get a penalty, a good effort put in by all the lads, we just ran into the brick wall that is Chris Samba. Obviously their goal was a farce, and that is concerning, but it's the only goal conceded from open play in 4 games. Results will get better... soon I hope!

Put a bid in for Christ Samba £40m QUICK!

mike channon´s windmill said:
Keeping Jo is nothing short of Mancini putting himself before the club - I said things might get worse before they get better

-- Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:59 pm --

Keeping Jo is nothing short of Mancini putting himself before the club - I said things might get worse before they get better

Balotelli and Adebayor are injured. Tevez just about made the game. What is Mancini supposed to do? He's our 4th choice striker but unfortunately we are down to the bare bones

God, that really blows. Horrible first half, pretty decent second half, but we still only get a point. God dammit!

Mancini should spend a few million on Chris Saamba, that guy was on fire today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.