Official MatchDay Thread | Manchester City v Blackburn

citymad said:
I can't believe Silva didn't start or at least played a half. I'd love to hear Mancini reasoning behind this one. Flair and skill trumps slow has beens and day of the week.

I more or less penciled him in once we learned Ade wasn't starting.

There's no excuses I can think for letting your £24 million player sit on the bench while your starting lineup is depleted with injuries.

citymad said:
I can't believe Silva didn't start or at least played a half. I'd love to hear Mancini reasoning behind this one. Flair and skill trumps slow has beens and day of the week.

Go on admit it, you love it when we don't win. Did you pick the username as a piss-take ?

peacefrog said:
On the up side... and I know he only got 5 minutes but, I thought Silva played well when he came on. If we'd brought him on earlier we might have won that game.

Who's this silva youre on about? When did we sign him ?

Tired performance from us today....

Whenever did you honestly think: BlackBurn are gonna score here? apart from the time Hart did a decent save with two defenders already on the line?
Not once....

Hart has been overconfident recently, he has looked like he's been playing with fire, and he has been burnt.... simples....

Crap boring game, internationals had an affect on the team...
Saying that though Adam Johnson looked decent.

Jo needs to F*ck off ASAP

We will never win anything until we somehow acquire something called an 'attacking mentality'

It's simple Mancini, get your team to bust their balls for the win every single week. The fact is most of them couldn't care less.

lee-mcfc said:
Project said:
Balotelli and Adebayor are injured. Tevez just about made the game. What is Mancini supposed to do? He's our 4th choice striker but unfortunately we are down to the bare bones

exactly !!
but noo some people just keep on saying its mancini' fault...

Bite your fookin tongue and keep Bellamy !! It´s called man fookin management - Bellers wanted to stay but was forced out - yes Bellers has history but the good of the club comes FIRST - keeping Jo has fook all to do with the good of the club , it has everything to do with intransigence imho

Johnsonontheleft said:
lee-mcfc said:
exactly !!
but noo some people just keep on saying its mancini' fault...

He could have shipped Jo out and kept Bellamy.

But he didn't.

wasnt bellamy having bust-ups with mancini though?

btw dont get me wrong i'v always said i wanted JO to go.

Very similar game to Sunderland. By far and away the better team, we actually created a truck load of chances today, but didn't make it count when it mattered. Individual errors and a penalty decision then decide the points again.

Still extremely positive about our prospectives so long as Mancini sticks to what he is trying to do and doesn't let the press or impatient fans push him into making a stupid knee jerk reaction like reverting to 4-4-2.

...and Jo should just be released from his contract right now. He is absolutely gash, would rather see a kid like Nimley or Gudietti get a game than that waste of fucking space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.