Official MatchDay Thread | Manchester City v Blackburn

depps said:
Neil McNab said:
Little up front, poor in the middle and still the clown at the back, wow it's depressing. Couldn't give a shit to be honest, my expectations were tempered with some of our signings so I'm not getting too pissed off at this. As far as I'm concerned we're a long way off from troubling the top 4 and will be for some time.

Really? How do you make that out?

We were one game away from finishing fourth last season, are currently level on points with the team that finished there (having already played them away from home) and at the end of the weekend we will be at most 3 points outside the top four.
Sorry to say but Mancini is not judged on Spurs poor start to the season.....this kind of mentality was ok when we had no money and Traibelsi in the team.....now we have spent 300 million....we expect....the world is watching....do you think Balotelli and Silva are thinking how great we are because Spurs are also doing shite? NO.

Adebayor would have had an 80%+ chance of scoring that one on one, he is good in those situations, Jo just doesn't have the pace (strange for a Brazilian forward) and his only real use is holding up the ball for a few seconds and linking up with someone.

Ah well, on the plus side we're ahead of Bolton on goal difference, and only two points behind Blackpool. Should stay up.

shaiomarali said:
get a grip some of you ffs.

Silva didnt start because we already lost 3 of our signings to injury. and i agree with Mancini in not risking Silva, someone who from the bunch of new signings look the most likely to adapt to the league in technical and team aspects.

i will give Silva another month of coming in as subs. only then will he fight for a place in the starting XI.

If we have a 24million player who gets outplayed by some unknown kid, i'd be willing to see that 24million burn on the bench. For the team.

i have to be honest that i'm extremely disappointed with the result, a game that we could have won. my only concerns were the extent of Tevez's injury and why Joe Hart seemed to have brought the international jitters into club games. he didnt look as assured as his first PL game. im not surprised if Mancini will now rotate him a Shay around.

overall, positives, our passes looked great. Milner, Yaya and AJ will only get better hopefully.

The thing is if you're only gonna play for HALF a game , you're gonna heap a whole lot of pressure on yourselves ....... we did it several times last season , we did it two weeks ago at Sunderland , and we've done it here today ........ we were pityful in the first half.

black mamba said:
shaiomarali said:

Silva didnt start because we already lost 3 of our signings to injury. and i agree with Mancini in not risking Silva, someone who from the bunch of new signings look the most likely to adapt to the league in technical and team aspects.

i will give Silva another month of coming in as subs. only then will he fight for a place in the starting XI.

If we have a 24million player who gets outplayed by some unknown kid, i'd be willing to see that 24million burn on the bench. For the team.

i have to be honest that i'm extremely disappointed with the result, a game that we could have won. my only concerns were the extent of Tevez's injury and why Joe Hart seemed to have brought the international jitters into club games. he didnt look as assured as his first PL game. im not surprised if Mancini will now rotate him a Shay around.

overall, positives, our passes looked great. Milner, Yaya and AJ will only get better hopefully.

The thing is if you're only gonna play for HALF a game , you're gonna heap a whole lot of pressure on yourselves ....... we did it several times last season , we did it two weeks ago at Sunderland , and we've done it here today ........ we were pityful in the first half.

This..

K.Reeves right foot said:
The Doc said:
I think I am in need of a frontal lobotomy........JO.....decent.......Jo.....decent........I need drugs.................

So according to you, everyone should be negative? Is no positivity allowed on this forum? Do you expect everyone to sing Mancini Out, Jo Out etc along with you?

haller said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
City mad. haven't you read the rules of this forum? You are NOT allowed to be critical of City....we must worship Mancini and be blind to him ruining our chances of success at a time when we have never had it so good........that's the irony.......

well, practically every supporter spoke there minds about every other manager there's been while they've been a fan, so why shouldn't we speak our minds about mancini?

say what you want citymad, it's your entitlement.

Trouble is I hate to be thought of as negative. my concern is that were not using our attacking options in the right way. just because Rovers play rough and tough doesn't mean we have to play like for like. I'd like us to have used Silva earlier thats all.

black mamba said:
shaiomarali said:

That's the most illogical thing i've ever read! We lose players to injury so we DON'T play Silva??? There is NO connection between the 2! Silva should be playing every wek simply because we have no other creative player better than him...SWP has been average for 3 years since chelski ruined him......when Silva came on he looked class..he is class.......ask any Spanish football fan.........he is a GOD over there and we are letting him rot.................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.