Official Porstmouth v City thread.

Greiver said:
Lol I'm optomistic and I've only gotten a few predictions right ... none were City lol.

Actually though I didn't get the prediction of the game right I did predict we'd get a late comback draw against Blackburn! After we were down 2-0 in the 80' minute or so!

On tonights Brazil performance:

----------------------------------------GIVEN-------------------------------------------

----------ELANO--------------ROBINHO---------------ELANO------------------ROBINHO

------ROBINHO---------------ELANO------------ROBINHO---------------VASSEL

------------------------------ELANO---------------------------------------

----------------------------------ROBINHO------------------------------------------------

On tonights performance

Given
Richards
Kompany
Ned
Bridge

Elano
Zab
Ireland
De Jong
Robbie

Bellamy

Free role for Robbie and Elano, De Jong pure defensive duties, Zab acting wide right midfield, Ireland strutting his stuff in the centre, Bellamy causing havoc up front with his pace. Chances of this happening on saturday a big fat 0.

MH won't be watching and we will get Vassell instead of Elano.

after the last home game you all wanted caicedo to replace swp now you have all changed your mind down to a performance from one of our players playing in a different team

Richard said:
On tonights Brazil performance:

----------------------------------------GIVEN-------------------------------------------

----------ELANO--------------ROBINHO---------------ELANO------------------ROBINHO

------ROBINHO---------------ELANO------------ROBINHO---------------VASSEL

------------------------------ELANO---------------------------------------

----------------------------------ROBINHO------------------------------------------------

Good team, lol! Bench of:

Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman

Given MH s intention isto go on offensive away from home and with Dunne and SWP suspended

How about

Given
Zab
Ned
Kompany
Bridge

De Jong
Elano
Ireland
Robbie

Big Phil
Bellamy

Given

Zab Ned Kompany Bridge

De Jong

Ireland Elano Robbie

Big Phil Bellamy

big game, probably our best chance of three points for a month or so

interesting to see how pompey do without a manager. atm it looks like tadams was a bit unfortunate, their performances havent been too bad, generally they've just lost by the odd mistake here and there. either they drift further into self pity and we wallop them, or a weight is lifted from their shoulders and they rediscover last seasons form, in which case a draw would be a decent result.

got to be big phil up front with belly on the right, despite elano's heroics midweek, you can't drop ireland, his quick reactions in the most important area on the pitch, and unfailing ability to instantly pick out the runs of our strikers are our biggest assets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.