Official Porstmouth v City thread.

iluvrobinho said:
We NEED to win this game. Most important of the season so far and they couldnt give 2 fucks

Someone says that every week. :) I'd say this is the match in awhile we can afford to lose the most. It is there for the taking though, and frankly even though it's been pretty wank I do believe we'll get the chances, and I can see us winning this.

Maybe Elano and Robinho are jet lagged, the emirates are quite far away.

Oh, wait...

goat boy said:
Nowt wrong with that

The sound on my stream is fucking with my head. Echoey as fuck!

If you are onthe iraq goals site you mightr have 2 streams on. Turn the noise off on one. Scroll down prob stream 1 nad 3 on

we need a target man away form home

swp would be havin a field day

rob and elano still in friendly mode - they've played enough away games now to know you can't just stroll round like you can at home - home team always have more possession

Whats with the Elano bashing? Picked the wrong option a couple of times but he's by no means the worst out there. The whole team need to seriously up the tempo and stop those fecking useless long balls

The Fat el Hombre said:
Weiss? Why the fuck would anyone throw a kid into that when we've got plenty of good attacking options? Idiots

Thats what i was thinking. Leave it as it is for the time being and keep the ball on the floor and pass it about and i'm confident we'll win this gamr

shaundickov said:
modgeblue said:
bluemoon1078 said:
bizzbo said:
robinho 3/10 so far

Generous tbh

i cant get my head round the lad. doesnt look interested mh needs to put a rocket up his arse and tell him hes got 15 mins to show something or hes off

Robinho feeds off energy from the crowd. Away from home it's simply not there.

he's scored loads of goals for real madrd away from home.he just dont fancy it 2day.narrow,bobbly pitch,blustery wind etc.

shaundickov said:
bigquinn772 said:
What I don't understand is how players like Robinho and Elano and others who had good games during the week, seem like they can't be bothered today. Robinho's passes have been awful and the rest of our team hasn't been much better. Why wouldn't they be up for it more?

It's a poor pitch and it's very cold. Not exactly suited to Brazilian football.

They play on the fecking beaches in Brazil so it can't be worse than that, should go to Antigua!

Robbie has looked sjite but until the rest of the team get hold of the fuckin ball, it dont matter who you bring on.
They are winning everything in the middle with a very average midfield.

We have got to buck up big-time or its gonna be another shite away statistic in a game we should have been able to walk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.