Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

GoForGlory said:
Here's when MH needs to show up IMO. I think what separates a good manager form a great manager is that sense of what's going on in the game, and the ability to change tactics in-game when things aren't working for you. I haven't seen MH really be able to do that all season. Tbh we've looked alright though, bit sloppy at times but we've created quite a lot, just haven't been able to create that final bit.

Im not Hughes' biggest fan, but at times he cant do shit when the players make stupid decisions. Ireland was stupid for the foul and I don't know what the fuck Dunne was doing for the 2nd.

"There is a part of him that is delighted by the scoreline so far and I can't get over that! He has to go!!"

Pillock!!!!!!! There is not 1% of 1% of 1% in Hughes that is delighted by the score . You my sir are are prize numpty.

amehh said:
Let's not get too over-dramatic folks and turn on our most valuable players.

Let the rags laugh it up all they like, the fuckers will be crying soon enough.

We're a long, long, long long, way from being able to compete with the top sides. None of them will be crying anytime soon.

LazyArse - Elano was player of the month last month - he is not playing well today but you are being a dick saying he should go back to Brazil - you obviously know shite all about football

PabZab said:
2 up front is the way to go. Elano off for Petrov, then move Robbie up front and Ireland to RM. IF Caicedo doesn't do much then get Boji on.

Definately. What I'd give for Bellamy to be fit for today. Caicedo's doing well, but every time he gets the ball and holds it up, there's nobody to give it to. Far too much room for their back 4 to pick out any pass forward and attack us with ease. De Jong and Kompany have been dragged out wide far too often which allows their players to support the attack. We are just too easy to play against it's quite embaressing at the minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.