Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

Darker shade of Blue said:
Sky Blue said:
Good game for a neutral :o)

Can someone ban this idiot.

Hmmmm .... we're losing , so let's take it out on the Everton fan huh ?
Grow up SB you sad little boy .

If anyone needs to grow up it's you mate, aren't there Everton forums you can go and make a nuisance of yourself on?

Fucks Sake

Get a free Kick in thier half, put the god dam ball in thier area not pass it 1 foot sideways

amehh said:
bluemoon32 said:
We're a long, long, long long, way from being able to compete with the top sides. None of them will be crying anytime soon.

Whatever you say, just trying to be a bit positive. It's at times like this I personally try not to get too worked up, it just gives the plastic rags more ammuntion.

And, we're not a "long, long, long, long," way away from comepeting with them. If we'd have won just a handful of our away games we'd be 5/6th. I don't see that as a long way off, especially not with summer around the corner.

We are miles away from competing with the top sides, absolutely miles away.
Yes, that could change after the summer but it's not as if we just need 2 or 3 new players, we need about 8 or 9.

Wayne Bridge has got to be the luckiest footballer around. If he was right footed he'd be on 10 grand a week.

bluemoonrising said:
Sky Blue said:
Good game for a neutral :o)

Can someone ban this idiot.

Hmmmm .... we're losing , so let's take it out on the Everton fan huh ?
Grow up SB you sad little boy .

sad, your on a city matchday thread whos sad again fuck off to kirby saddo

Piss off, he can be on this thread if he wants. The last thing I care about is a scouse on Blue moon, this a matchday thread, talk about the match.

This game is over if we don't get add some width, Petrov?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.