Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

Theo555 said:
LazyArse - Elano was player of the month last month - he is not playing well today but you are being a dick saying he should go back to Brazil - you obviously know shite all about football

Yea, but he didnt deserve that accolade tho did he now. 2 good games in a month..

mancmackem said:
The Doc said:
Why does my heart tell me we're gonna win 3-2?

Not your heart, it's your head, and i'd imagine you've double dropped to come up with that if you've seen the first half :p
Ohh I saw it alright, in fact the first goal went in as soon as my stream went on. :(

guess I just need a reason to keep on watching.

We've had quite a lot of possession but our build-up play is way too slow.

True, Elano and Ireland are not having their best games of the season, but for God's sake STOP CRITICISING SO MUCH.

We hate the rags, but let's be honest and admit that they aren't such a bad team.

An early goal and this could change. But if they get another, what do we do?

LazyArse said:
bert38 said:
We have been run off our legs by a superior team. Control, pace and movement up front is too much for us to handle. Its not Elano's fault, or Ireland's or Dunne's-they are unfortunately a better team

What's that got to do with being able to control the ball and make a simple pass?

It's basic stuff.

Because we are run off our legs-the players look exhausted, playing against techniqually better, quicker players-both physically and mentally.

If, and it looks likely, we lose today then we need to win next week to give ourselves any chance of nicking 7th.

I hope we give the second half a real good go.

raininspain said:

True, Elano and Ireland are not having their best games of the season, but for God's sake STOP CRITICISING SO MUCH.

We hate the rags, but let's be honest and admit that they aren't such a bad team.

An early goal and this could change. But if they get another, what do we do?

Pray they dont get 6

It is tricky though, since goal difference means so much at this stage of the season (well, obviously as much as at any other time, but you know what I mean). Do we try damage limitation or do we give it a right go? Tricky situation. We have to at least give it some kind of go you know.

Hahha, wtf is that half time entertainment? Creeps me out.

We've a lot to do if we want to be a top 4 team next year. Some palyers haven't the qualty, some players aren't on thr best position and we miss some qualty's at team like a real number 10.

raininspain said:

Agreed, no zip in our play. Easy for the red shite to defend against.

bluemoon32 said:
We're a long, long, long long, way from being able to compete with the top sides. None of them will be crying anytime soon.

Whatever you say, just trying to be a bit positive. It's at times like this I personally try not to get too worked up, it just gives the plastic rags more ammuntion.

And, we're not a "long, long, long, long," way away from comepeting with them. If we'd have won just a handful of our away games we'd be 5/6th. I don't see that as a long way off, especially not with summer around the corner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.