Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

raininspain said:
We've had quite a lot of possession but our build-up play is way too slow.

True, Elano and Ireland are not having their best games of the season, but for God's sake STOP CRITICISING SO MUCH.

We hate the rags, but let's be honest and admit that they aren't such a bad team.

An early goal and this could change. But if they get another, what do we do?

Kinel, another member of the thought police.

Stop criticising the poor downtrodden millionaires for not turning up or being able to do the basics properly.

amehh said:
bluemoon32 said:
We're a long, long, long long, way from being able to compete with the top sides. None of them will be crying anytime soon.

Whatever you say, just trying to be a bit positive. It's at times like this I personally try not to get too worked up, it just gives the plastic rags more ammuntion.

And, we're not a "long, long, long, long," way away from comepeting with them. If we'd have won just a handful of our away games we'd be 5/6th. I don't see that as a long way off, especially not with summer around the corner.

Agree 100%!!!!!!!!!

Sky Blue said:
raininspain said:

Agreed, no zip in our play. Easy for the red shite to defend against.

spot on.

Look at their goals; a lucky free kick and a long ball (with amazing finishing admittedly).

We never seem to try anything like their latter goal, and their really is no urgency in our play..

..and its not being helped today by a huge amount of unforced errors.

LazyArse said:
raininspain said:

True, Elano and Ireland are not having their best games of the season, but for God's sake STOP CRITICISING SO MUCH.

We hate the rags, but let's be honest and admit that they aren't such a bad team.

An early goal and this could change. But if they get another, what do we do?

Kinel, another member of the thought police.

Stop criticising the poor downtrodden millionaires for not turning up or being able to do the basics properly.

I think he's trying to put things in perspective rather than just spouting nonsense about our best players all being crap

marca_uk said:
Don't be daft! At the end of the day, he's a United Fan, The United Fans love Hughes!! I'm not saying he sent us out to lose, but I would guarentee there is a part of him that is pleased!!

No he isn't. He said so himself in the press conference when he took over.

But don't let the truth get in the way of your irrationality.

bert38 said:
LazyArse said:
bert38 said:
We have been run off our legs by a superior team. Control, pace and movement up front is too much for us to handle. Its not Elano's fault, or Ireland's or Dunne's-they are unfortunately a better team

What's that got to do with being able to control the ball and make a simple pass?

It's basic stuff.

Because we are run off our legs-the players look exhausted, playing against techniqually better, quicker players-both physically and mentally.

Cop out. Playing a good team or not, you expect players on 70 grand a week to make better decisions and be able use the ball more constructively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.