Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

Only change to line up i can see will be SWP for Elano.

Unfair on Elano but SWP knows what this game means and we need a point at least to stay in the race for Europe.

...........................Given.......................

Richards.....Dunne............Onouha.......Bridge

.........................De Jong..........................

Elano......Ireland.............Komapny.......Robinho

..........................Caicedo...........................

1-1 - Robinho to equalise

Really can't remember the link to a certain Stevie Ireland interview but he was asked something along the lines of what he would love to achieve this season and i think the question was in line with his Superman pants and he said that he would love to score at the swamp...and that such a goal would warrant the superman pants to come out again! He will definitely be wearing them on Sunday i think...

2-3 Elano 2, Ireland...for them probably Giggs and O'Shea ;-)

shawluka said:
Really can't remember the link to a certain Stevie Ireland interview but he was asked something along the lines of what he would love to achieve this season and i think the question was in line with his Superman pants and he said that he would love to score at the swamp...and that such a goal would warrant the superman pants to come out again! He will definitely be wearing them on Sunday i think...

2-3 Elano 2, Ireland...for them probably Giggs and O'Shea ;-)

I hope he dont drop his pants near O'Shea

blue 1992 said:
Who do you reckon the derby means more to? us or them?
i think it means more to us than them

but all that crap they come out with that there not arsed is a load of bollocks. my dads a rag and he didnt buy a paper or switch his phone on for a week after the derby at the swamp last season

ConnorMCFC said:
blue 1992 said:
Who do you reckon the derby means more to? us or them?
i think it means more to us than them

but all that crap they come out with that there not arsed is a load of bollocks. my dads a rag and he didnt buy a paper or switch his phone on for a week after the derby at the swamp last season
im glad you saw the light and turned blue. lol

...........................Given.......................

Richards.......Dunne............Nedum..........Bridge

SWP...........Ireland.............Kompany.......Petrov

.............................Elano
........................................Robinho
Fuck em,straight for the jugular we need a win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.