Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

keemcfc said:
ConnorMCFC said:
blue 1992 said:
Who do you reckon the derby means more to? us or them?
i think it means more to us than them

but all that crap they come out with that there not arsed is a load of bollocks. my dads a rag and he didnt buy a paper or switch his phone on for a week after the derby at the swamp last season
im glad you saw the light and turned blue. lol
lol mate i wouldnt have it any other way, dont want to be associated with them in any way, its a killer hes a rag, but he does go

My dad was a red and even bought me a kit, but with the kippax clearly visable from my bedroom window there was only one club for me.

We should go and try to take the game to em. If you attack them they can be got at even at the swamp.

Im quietly confident about this. Got all the rags shouting their mouths off, we'l f@!king see on monday.

If Spurs can totally dominate them for 45 minutes at OT then so can we. The problem is making sure the referee isn't a soft twat who feels sorry for the Rags when they are losing at home. We also need to nobble Shrek early doors coz he is their playmaker general these days.

lionheart said:
If Spurs can totally dominate them for 45 minutes at OT then so can we. The problem is making sure the referee isn't a soft twat who feels sorry for the Rags when they are losing at home. We also need to nobble Shrek early doors coz he is their playmaker general these days.
I agree. let that bald, ugly, scummy, cheating, crimminal, diving, tw@t know whos boss, ASAP.

i hate the way he has tantrums and tries to hurt people like a perthetic teenager when things arent going exactly his way, they said that it was good man managment that made him calm when they played arsenal last nigh, was it fu*k, it was because they were 2 up early doors, so things were going his way, seeing as the thick tw@t somehow understood the simple fact that he was heading for a place in the final, he didnt tackle, he didnt get involved at all because he knew if he did he would loose his temper if he didnt get a tackle right, do something stupid and get sent off. if arsenal had the upper hand then he would have been his usuall prick self.

if he wasnt a pro footy player then hed be in and out of prison for beaiting people up, robbing, drugs (like that other tw@t ferdinand should be) and stuff.

rant over.

ps. i could say loads more but i just cant be arsed, the list of stuff i hate the scum for goes on, and on, and fu*king on...

Well I've got a ticket for the first time so I'm hoping we can do the unthinkable and stuff the bastards good and proper. But in all honesty I'd settle for a 1-1 now if you offered it. Just as long as they don't stick about 4 past us and I have to spend a long train journey home surrounded by the twats.

Same starting 11 for me as confidence is high and it'd ruin Elano to drop him now, but bring SWP on after an hour and maybe Petrov as well depending on the score at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.