Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

If we score first too early then I fear we'll end up doing a spurs and collapsing in the 2nd half. I will feel confident if we can get to half time without conceding. Trouble is this season the rags tend to be devastating in the 2nd half and they have match winners all over the field. Basically its going to take one hell of an effort to keep them out. My heart says a win but my head says a 3 or 4-1 defeat.

seems like SWP remains a doubt so there goes that selection headache for MH. Maybe he makes the bench and gets a run-out near the end of the game if we need him

I am scared to death about Bridge looking after the trany. How often has he been skinned this year which always leads to goals aganst.

I am scared to death about Berbatov, remember how he single handedly destroyed us at home when the spurs came last season.

I am scared that we dont have Wiekens and Metomo at centre backs, remember how they kept the rags quiet up front!

I am scared to death, but I just know that City will upset the apple cart again and win!

I'm absolutely buzzing for this one. Before the home derby I think everyone was a bit flat and not really up for it. You could tell that in the ground, I think we lacked belief that day but people believe we can get something on Sunday.

COME ON CITY!

besides this being the derby this is a fooking major game for our european ambitions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.