Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

GoForGlory said:
hertsblue said:
SEE the difference from corners. THEY move in the box, we dont. They almost scored. We never look like it.

Also Boj should have seen Petrov free unmarked then, Rooney would have spotted it a mile off and made the pass.

Shows the difference in class

Agreed, Petrov had acres of space.

I think thats it really...

fact is, United`s KEY players are, with a couple of exceptions, better than ours.

As much as it pains me to say it, Rooney, Tevez, Vidic, Ronaldo are the difference between them and other teams.

We will get there..it`ll just take time...

2-0 could have been worse with woodwork hit twice.

No passion, played like nothing to play for which is criminal with a chance of 7th.

For all those Elano knockers, at least he tried, where was ireland 2nd half?

Elano wasnt any better or worse than any other player today

Never thought I'd say this about a derby game, but that was boring. Serious lack of passion and urgency from our boys today, gutted. Too static, too lazy, too sideways.

Oh well. This should really have been one of ched's last games for us, good but not good enough IMO, even though he is still really young. At least loan him out.

We were alright, not a lot of creativity from us up front but their defense did really well. Bit of luck and this could have been a point or more to be honest.

gman07 said:
bizzbo said:
gman07 said:
Dunne has been our best player today... really played a top class centerdefender... except for tevez brilliant move he has been perfect

he was caught out twice in that move. once with the ball through, then again ball watching... good apart from that, but.....
can you name anyone that really has been better???

neddy edged it for me, from some very positive play in the first half. i guess between them they were the best of a very poor bunch. bah. bring on tottenham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.