Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

GoForGlory said:
Cheesy said:
Something is very wrong. I just didn't get any buzz out of a derby game today. I don't think that's ever happened before.

I don't know what it is...the weather?? Fuck knows but the feel wasn't quite there I agree.

cleavers said:
Given, Dunne, Onouha were fine, rest were pretty poor.

We were completely dominated by a team hardly trying.

maybe im mistaken but i had him at fault on his positioning for the free kick? I knew where it was going, dunno why he started to move back towards the side of the goal covered by the wall.

Unlucky today. Couple of players not performing at their best and a few mistakes cost us today. Other than that I thought we did alright against a team that completely demolished Arsenal at the Emirates on Wednesday night. They are clinical and experienced, don't worry we will be there soon.

AND FFS STOP MOANING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-0 is not that bad in the end,i thought it was going to be much worse.

Hughes can now go have a cosy drink with baconface in his office.

Maybe they can discuss us throwing another 2 Derbies next season and 6 more points over a nice glass of wine.

bizzbo said:
cleavers said:
Given, Dunne, Onouha were fine, rest were pretty poor.

We were completely dominated by a team hardly trying.

maybe im mistaken but i had him at fault on his positioning for the free kick? I knew where it was going, dunno why he started to move back towards the side of the goal covered by the wall.

deflected off De Jong, and Given still got a hand on it. Can't be faulted. Most keepers don't even touch it.

RobinJo said:
GoForGlory said:
Cheesy said:
Something is very wrong. I just didn't get any buzz out of a derby game today. I don't think that's ever happened before.

I don't know what it is...the weather?? Fuck knows but the feel wasn't quite there I agree.

same feeling i got from the home fixture. total anti-climax, not remotely interesting.

Showed a replay of Ronaldo spitting his dummy out and a Rag woman shouted ''STOP WHINGING''

Least some of them have sense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.