Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

Something is very wrong. I just didn't get any buzz out of a derby game today. I don't think that's ever happened before.

GoForGlory said:
Oh well. This should really have been one of ched's last games for us, good but not good enough IMO, even though he is still really young. At least loan him out.

We were alright, not a lot of creativity from us up front but their defense did really well. Bit of luck and this could have been a point or more to be honest.

You singled out Ched? He was on for 3 minutes.

Might as well change the badge as the team (apart from Dunne/Onouha) didn't really take notice of the small motto below it today.

Fair result, beaten by a better team. No qualms from me.

Cheesy said:
Something is very wrong. I just didn't get any buzz out of a derby game today. I don't think that's ever happened before.

Same here mate, doesn't help that most of our players looked like it didn't matter to them that they were playing in the Manchester derby. As I said earlier, I can never remember such a boring derby game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.