Official: Raheem Sterling Signs On 5 Year Deal

The Liverpool masters of spin in the media are going really heavy on this Sterling transfer incident, really heavy, in the papers and websites but also on TV with spin agents like Carragher and many others. And it won't end, they will continue to push it through up and into the upcoming season to get back on Sterling for rejecting the club. The media are ever so willing to oblige and click bait inorder to push and encourage the anti -city sentiment.

So it is up to folks here and fans everywhere to keep their mental strength about them and not be consumed by media smear lies.

This signing is absolutely immense and there is no negative at all. AT ALL. He is one of the best young players in Europe and he will be wearing our shirt next season and years to come. He has made a good decision to better himself and his career, he has come to a better club and will be a star and major player for us now and in the future. End of.

This could be lots of things. But I'm going with either it being nasri will prove his worth and keep sterling out the team, or she believes sterlings going to be a flop. Either way, she's a tit.
Maybe she bought a new pair of tits and regrets it

Do other fans genuinely think Sterling wont play? All my friends saying hes just a bench warmer and will hardly play, I just ended the discussion at how ignorant and stupid they are.

Do other fans genuinely think Sterling wont play? All my friends saying hes just a bench warmer and will hardly play, I just ended the discussion at how ignorant and stupid they are.
I don't mind hearing these statements from people. IMO it helps me sort through people who love and watch football critically (as in, able to shed personal biases to understand football tactically), and those who just follow narratives provided by terrible journalists that are looking for views based on supplying unwarranted and manifested controversy.

T
You don't pay 49 mill for a benchwarmer.
Your "friends" are just a tad envious I suspect.

Just point them in the direction of Pellegrini's comments about Sterling. He knows he's a world class talent and has been bought to slot straight into the first team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.