Official Rangers v City Thread

Etuhu=shite

Not a footballer in a million years should of been a sprinter or something. Hate being critical of young players but Weiss could have got some more playing time, he offered more in 10 mins than Etuhu has all pre season.

Not the end of the world. A ton of positives to take from the game. And admittedly it was Kolo and Dunnes first time together and Dunne has hardly played this pre season. Still lots of work to be done.

I do think though that we need to break the bank for Lescott.

Rammyblues said:
Three concerns

1) Dunne
2) Ben Haim
3) Etuhu

I hope we play team likely to start against Blackburn because if any of above are present it ain't going to be pretty.

4) The Jogger.

Evening! first post but read for a while.

Anyone else think Zab was lookin good tbh i think he sould be ahead of De Jong in the DM role. Thoughts?

Yes the defense needs sorting but is noone worried if Barry or Ireland get injured our midfield is a none event.

Not to worried about the score but we didn't hold the ball well in midfield to many stray passes.

Etuhu is not good enough.
How many times did we get caught with the ball over the top of the defense

The season is only two weeks off and our defense looks worse than last season

It's a nothing game i know! But please can someone give me a clue what Etuhu adds to our team? Anyone?

That game was like an exercise in playing with a man sent off! And he lasts 90 mins!!!

pre season is all about fitness, blending and formations, but at the moment the media are on us like a rash! Leslie might laugh it off but it's difficult for us fans. Feck it! roll on Blackburn

Blue_6384 said:
Evening! first post but read for a while.

Anyone else think Zab was lookin good tbh i think he sould be ahead of De Jong in the DM role. Thoughts?
welcome blue
i agree, dont think de jong is up to the job tbh, zab is class
weiss should replace swp imo aswell

ps. rag ;)

from what I saw:

Given 5 Richards 4 Dunne 4 Ben Haim 3 Toure 7 Bridge 3 Petrov 7 Robinho 4 Weiss 8 Zabaleta 5 Ireland 7 Bellamy 5 Etuhu 8 Adebayor 6

Have I missed anyone? All in all pretty poor but lots of positives: Petrov, Weiss, Etuhu all excellent. Toure very good Superman super. The rest, wank.

Luckily we already have players to fill the gaps - apart from Lescott (who we nearly have)

Brucie Bonus said:
Rammyblues said:
Three concerns

1) Dunne
2) Ben Haim
3) Etuhu

I hope we play team likely to start against Blackburn because if any of above are present it ain't going to be pretty.

4) The Jogger.

Who is the jogger? De Jong? Thought you meant Barry at first but is it De Jong, i missed first half. Why was he so bad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.