Official site videos

Re: Official site video's

roach3 said:
just tried extended highlights from southampton game and it plays fine for me

using ie9 win7 64

edit: tried the vid from qpr game still ok

What broswers are you all of you great people form bluemoon using? It could be that the OS player is optomized for Internet Explorer.

I have this same problem as well when I am using Google Chrome. At the moment I am at my school's computer and I am using Internet Explorer.

The videos run fine for me but I am not allowed to download anything so I can't do browser tests here.

I also can't do the browser tests at home either because my laptop broke just a couple days ago.

Post a reply and see if the videos work for IE and not any other browser.

Today's Inside City was bad for me, quality was reasonable. But it froze (audio carried on) for an extended period twice, and the fast paced training sections were a blur.

If people from the club do read this thread, would they please be kind enough to explain exactly what browser, media player, computer type and electricity supply we should be using to be able to watch their current video clips!!

Paul powers moustache said:
quiet_riot said:
MCFC Geeks ‏@mcfcgeeks

Ok we've had a fix to improve the video playback issue on site, kicks in around 10s as it checks your connection, now to speed that bit up

Still does not work .

I just get a blank screen now .

Very frustrating .
I would imagine Sunday maintenance to fix the problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.