Official Stoke City v Manchester City thread

Hollywood Blue said:
blueju said:
OMG...just gone backwards thru the last few posts and the Hughes haters are back. Been waiting for Six fingers to beat us have we?

Exactly mate, they've been quiet for a while.

It's not rocket science. When criticism is due (and it is due today) people will criticise. When it's not, they won't.

JULES said:
GAZZA said:
JULES said:
what a moaning bunch of twats on here, ffs, me, I`m a city fan through THICK AND THIN.

come on city
So let's not have any discussion and just be happy clappy.
well, I suppose we could all moan like fuck if you like

no response to my comments then?

2nd half elano should have been straight on
richards off for a striker after 10 mins because they weren't attacking and caceido on for de jong.
we should have shot more rather than fucking about with it on the edge of the box.
shouldn't have played long ball with the smallest front 3 in the league against the biggest set of meatheads.
anything else?

or shall we just go ah well not our day.
we played like shit and we could have made it our day

Quick summary. Andy Gray is a w****r. City not creative enough. Fair play to Stoke to shut up shop. Bridge made too many errors. Typical City. Lets win the next game.

Keeper not tested in 45 minutes of football.

my god.

Mark - TheBlue said:
Keeper not tested in 45 minutes of football.

my god.

Stop spamming the board you fucking dick.

I am so frustrated after watching that!!! dont think City could have done a lot more with Stoke having all their 10 men so deep in the back! Seeing what most have already said on here, I dont think you will agree, but I do think Hughes did what he thought was right and I agree with it, with taking off Zab for Elano. Elano did make a difference!
Im gutted, but there you go! You go 1-nil down to stoke, then they are going to defend like crazy! and they did a good job of keeping us out!

CTID!!!

Slack defending in last min of extra time...then 10 7ft Goons in their own half for 45 mins!!!

Stoke don't play football...Don't worry we will all laugh when they ARE relegated!!!

tommcfc said:
JULES said:
GAZZA said:
JULES said:
what a moaning bunch of twats on here, ffs, me, I`m a city fan through THICK AND THIN.

come on city
So let's not have any discussion and just be happy clappy.
well, I suppose we could all moan like fuck if you like

no response to my comments then?

2nd half elano should have been straight on
richards off for a striker after 10 mins because they weren't attacking and caceido on for de jong.
we should have shot more rather than fucking about with it on the edge of the box.
shouldn't have played long ball with the smallest front 3 in the league against the biggest set of meatheads.
anything else?

or shall we just go ah well not our day.
we played like shit and we could have made it our day

maybe your right but I`m fucked if I`m going to moan about it.
come on city

Superman said:
Not the only side that have been to the britannia and struggled this season!!!difficult side to play given there physical nature, liverpool, arsenal and the scum have all struggled there this season

did you notice we just played against at team who are shit and had 10 men for 65 minutes of the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.