Official Stoke City v Manchester City thread

yawa said:
Quick summary. Andy Gray is a w****r. City not creative enough. Fair play to Stoke to shut up shop. Bridge made too many errors. Typical City. Lets win the next game.

I`ll go along with that yawa

JULES said:
GAZZA said:
JULES said:
what a moaning bunch of twats on here, ffs, me, I`m a city fan through THICK AND THIN.

come on city
So let's not have any discussion and just be happy clappy.
well, I suppose we could all moan like fuck if you like

No, you're right. It's a proud day to be a City fan. If you truly love something, you won't ever say a critical word about it.

Waiter: Another shit sandwich, please!

JULES said:
maybe your right but I`m fucked if I`m going to moan about it.
come on city

so your happy with todays display?
its shit the press will have a field day tomorrow you know the headlines already.
we're all blues but not to show any sort of dissapointment and frustration after that is hard to understand

Hollywood Blue said:
blueju said:
OMG...just gone backwards thru the last few posts and the Hughes haters are back. Been waiting for Six fingers to beat us have we?

Exactly mate, they've been quiet for a while.

It's not rocket science. When criticism is due (and it is due today) people will criticise. When it's not, they won't.

How the fuck can Mark Hughes make a team so full of class players play so badly. get rid of this clown as soon as possible. There is no way he will be here next season. Did you see the face of the owner during the game, you can tell he was well pissed off.

tommcfc said:
JULES said:
maybe your right but I`m fucked if I`m going to moan about it.
come on city

so your happy with todays display?
its shit the press will have a field day tomorrow you know the headlines already.
we're all blues but not to show any sort of dissapointment and frustration after that is hard to understand

maybe, but I`m fucked if its going to get me down, what did you expect 10-0

How the fuck can Mark Hughes make a team so full of class players play so badly. get rid of this clown as soon as possible. There is no way he will be here next season. Did you see the face of the owner during the game, you can tell he was well pissed off.

tommcfc said:
JULES said:
GAZZA said:
JULES said:
what a moaning bunch of twats on here, ffs, me, I`m a city fan through THICK AND THIN.

come on city
So let's not have any discussion and just be happy clappy.
well, I suppose we could all moan like fuck if you like

no response to my comments then?

2nd half elano should have been straight on
richards off for a striker after 10 mins because they weren't attacking and caceido on for de jong.
we should have shot more rather than fucking about with it on the edge of the box.
shouldn't have played long ball with the smallest front 3 in the league against the biggest set of meatheads.
anything else?

or shall we just go ah well not our day.
we played like shit and we could have made it our day

FFS...alll our prayers have been answered, get your job application in straight away. Better still, try camping outside Hughesies house and throw coded team sheets thru his gate on a Friday night...you are just what MCFC need.

hart 5 (never anticipates mistakes)
richards 5 (very poor at rb)
kompany 6 (passing poor tackling excellent)
onuoha 7 (gave 100% won most headers and tackles)
bridge 5 (poor defending and passing)
swp 4 (terrible no effort)
de jong 6 (solid)
zabaletta 7 (excellent comitment)
robinho 5 (poor didnt look interested cant shoot)
ireland 5 (poor passing and shooting)
bellamy 7 (gave 100% as allways came closest)

caciedo 5 (gave nothing when coming on)
elano 7 (best passer on the pitch should be starting against lesser teams)

hughes 4 (tactically very poor to many long balls did not need 2 holding midfielders today and when they went down to ten men should have gone with 3 at the back)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.