Official Stoke City v Manchester City thread

We did try to break the bastards down but had no width other than an ineffective Bridge. SWP had a stinker and has not played well for ages. Looking forward to Petrov returning.

JULES said:
tommcfc said:
JULES said:
maybe your right but I`m fucked if I`m going to moan about it.
come on city

so your happy with todays display?
its shit the press will have a field day tomorrow you know the headlines already.
we're all blues but not to show any sort of dissapointment and frustration after that is hard to understand

maybe, but I`m fucked if its going to get me down, what did you expect 10-0

no
but i expected us to at least get some shots on target or a goal maybe?
its shit and we should have won

ducado are you here, we need a moaners league setting up please, lets say 3 pionts for a " load of shit", 2 for a "pile of wank and 1 for a "never watching that shit again"

lionheart said:
We did try to break the bastards down but had no width other than an ineffective Bridge. SWP had a stinker and has not played well for ages. Looking forward to Petrov returning.
he wont be back this season
however the boj could improve things

somervillain said:
BlueLonghorn said:
City sure know how to ruin a day...fuck me

Just be glad they only ruined half of your day. It's only 9:50am here, so my wife has to deal with me being in a foul mood for the next 15 hours.

I'm in USA Central time, only 9 am here...gonna be pissy at work all day.

kevinmcfc said:
How the fuck can Mark Hughes make a team so full of class players play so badly. get rid of this clown as soon as possible. There is no way he will be here next season. Did you see the face of the owner during the game, you can tell he was well pissed off.

I don't think he made them play badly, most of them didn't look interested and some bottled it.
SWP was marked by two players everytime he got the ball and booted to fuck.
We were trying to walk it in at times which was never going to work.
Got a few snap shots in, they were all poor, on another day they might of flown in.

JULES said:
ducado are you here, we need a moaners league setting up please, lets say 3 pionts for a " load of shit", 2 for a "pile of wank and 1 for a "never watching that shit again"

4 for "How come we cant win every game now we are billionaires....even though we have been lucky to stay in the prem since KK?"

JULES said:

People are allowed to voice an opinion here, whether its good or bad. Today was a very disappointing result and the performance was bad as well.

I don't blame people for being fucking angry so soon after the result. Id be worried if people were happy after that!

You seem more bothered about fighting with people about their views, rather than posting your own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.